Fern Cottage Aberporth
Sleeps 6 in three bedrooms
The perfect holiday cottage for families and friends to enjoy the seaside on their doorstep, walk the Ceredigion coastal footpath or enjoy the local seaside and harbour towns of west Wales villages or why not just sit and relax in the sunny garden.
Lovely former fisherman’s cottage tucked alongside similar properties, just a couple of minutes' walk from the family friendly sandy beach of Aberporth
Lounge / Dining Area
Spacious sitting room with everything you need to make the most of the dining area, with comfy seating and a cosy woodburner. Outside, you can sit in the pretty garden with distant sea views across the garden, relax on the patio and enjoy watching the sky change colour as the sun sets over the horizon.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Smart TV with Freeview and Netflix
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner included
Well equipped galley kitchen
- Electric oven and hob
- washer / dryer
There is a shop and pub 2 minutes walk away from the holiday cottage and an excellent Fish and chip shop, chemist and two children's play areas 5 mins walk away. Aberporth's beaches are just 2 mins walk downhill - perfect for a seaside holiday.
Three comfortable bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Children's bunks
- Bed linen and towels included
Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
Features of Fisherman's Cottage
- Loading/unloading outside cottage only
- Pay and display car park 2 mins walk, plus roadside parking in nearby residential areas
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Note: Bunk beds are 5' 6'' in length and suitable for children only
- Note: Ceiling height in sitting room is 6' 4" and doorways into kitchen and bathroom are slightly lower
Children's bunk beds
Ground floor bathroom