Just south of Aberystwyth, overlooking Tanybwlch beach, Plas Tanybwlch has been converted into luxury apartments this one sleeps two with exceptional sea views
The building is an imposing Grade II listed mansion house with an illustrious background.
Set in 7 acres of grounds just south of Aberystwyth, with dramatic vistas of the sea and views of no less than three castles
Located on the first floor via a grand staircase. The apartment has been restored, keeping the original 19th-century features including architrave, plasterwork, internal shutters and sash windows, and is stylishly furnished to include every comfort and convenience.
Sea View Features
- Freeview TV DVD
- full biomass central heating
- bed linen and towels included
- Shared 7-acre landscaped, woodland grounds with furniture
- Parking (for 1 car); additional parking at rear
- Cycle store
- No smoking
NB: Slope in grounds. 400 yards from the sea Tanybwlch beach
Galleried double bedroom
- Shared reception hall.
- First floor apartment.
- Open-plan living/dining room
- kitchen area with wooden floor.
- Shower room with toilet.
- Second floor: Galleried double bedroom with 5ft bed.
A pleasant 30-minute beach walk or a 15-minute cycle along a Sustrans route will bring you to the university town of Aberystwyth, where you will discover the pier and promenade, castle, Aberystwyth Cliff Railway and Camera Obscura and the arts centre and gallery.