Sleeps up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms with breathtaking views and high standard furnishings
- Dining room with ceramic tiled floor/kitchen.
- Utility room
- Separate toilet
- Living room with wooden floor
- 3 bedrooms: 2 twin, 1 bunk.
- Bathroom with toilet.
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double (5ft)with en-suite shower room and toilet
- 1 twin with en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Oil central heating included (£25 per week winter)
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and High chair
- Digital TV
- Video and DVD
- Electric cooker
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer
Garden and Golf!
The holiday property has a garden with patio and furniture. There is ample parking. Please note that there are steps in the garden.
The 18-hole golf course, the home of Cardigan Golf Club, also offers fine views of the estuary and sea, and from the headland you can look across to Cardigan Island. The mud and sand flats of the estuary attracts a great variety of birds. In the autumn such waders as the redshank, oystercatcher and curlew can be seen feeding here, along with several species of migrating duck.
Leisure facilities are available for £5 per person per day at the owner’s hotel, and include small gym, sauna and 7 seater jacuzzi. Shops 31/2 miles, pub 100 yards.
Sandbank – Gwbert Holiday Cottages
More information at Sandbank – Gwbert Holiday Cottages Website