Shopping around Cardigan Bay is a treat with lots of individual local businesses not available on your usual high street.
- Cardigan Bay Brownies / Pantri56, High Street, Cardigan, Ceredigion, SA43 1JR From the original chocolatey brownie to the delicious sea salted caramel and the sweet, fruity tang of the Chocorange, we have the best chocolate brownies in a selection of tasty treats for every taste. Tel: 01239 611733 Web: www.cardiganbaybrownies.co.uk/
- Yum Yum SweetsLocation Adelphi Building, 6 Pendre, Cardigan High Street Yum Yum is an old fashioned sweet shop where you can still buy your sweets weighed out into a bag by the quarter (115g). With over 500 jars of loose sweets, and cabinets full of chocolates, we are sure you will find something to indulge in. 01239 621201 Web: facebook.com/yumyumsweetscardigan/
- Celtic SustainablesLocation Unit 9 Parc Teifi Cardigan Ceredigion West Wales SA43 1EW Suppliers of natural & eco-friendly decorating, building and energy saving products
01239 623506 Web: www.celticsustainables.co.uk
- West Wales School of MotoringLocation Alltgudd Fawr, Cwm Cou, Newcastle Emlyn Learn to drive safely and quickly with our residential and intensive driving courses, professionally tailored to learners of all abilities and ages. 01239 710106 Web: www.westwalesschoolofmotoring.com/
- Mantle BreweryLocation Unit 16, Pentood Industrial Estate (where Jewson is) Cardigan SA43 3AG Mantle brewery is a family run microbrewery a short walk from Cardigan town centre. We offer a range of fine hand crafted ales directly from the cask or in bottles. Come and visit the brewery, taste and stock up on quality local ales. 01239 623898 Web: www.mantlebrewery.com
- Hiut DenimProbably the best known business in Cardigan. Hiut Denim started making jeans in Cardigan when a previous employer took their manufacturing abroad, leaving a skilled and dedicated team of garment makers behind. Following their motto of 'do one thing well' they make jeans - just jeans - but maybe also the best jeans. You can find them online or in Mundos Tel: 01239 612469 Web: hiutdenim.co.uk/
- Queens BakeryLocation Pendre, Cardigan High Street - facing Mundos Great shop if you are wanting to make a picnic. Wide range of breads freshly baked on the premises and choice of cakes. Drinks, sandwiches and sometimes fresh soup served by very friendly staff. A treat! 01239 612 110 Web: goo.gl/bqPa5f
- Custom house shop and galleryLocation Custom house, 44 Saint Mary Street, Cardigan, Ceredigion, west Wales. Sa431ha Beautiful grade 2 listed building. Cardigans former customs house , now home to a vast selection of art, gifts and unique home accessories by artists and makers based in Wales. 01239 615541 Web: www.customhousecardigan.com
- Truly ScrumptiousLocation: Cardigan High Street. High quality traditional bakes made from locally sourced ingredients. Just like granny used to bake! Tel: 07592 581 389 Email: email@example.com Web: facebook.com/Truly.Scrumptious.Cardigan
- Cleo Ladies WearLocation: 28 High St, Cardigan SA43 1JG A contemporary ladies wear shop, located on Cardigan High Street, established in 1971 by the present owners grandmother and known for providing style, quality and service. Cleo stocks international sought-after labels including Oska, Sahara, Grizas, Mama b, Elemente Clemente, Two Danes, Ralston, Masai, Aïno and Robell. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01239 621465 Web: www.cleo-of-cardigan.co.uk
- mundos CardiganLocation 12 Pendre, Cardigan High Street SA43 1JL The owners of mundos are continually looking for inspiration wherever they go and their fabulous range also features the work of designers from around the world and includes Hiut Denim made in Cardigan. Mundos tries to ensure that everything they sell has been ethically sourced. Perfect shop for Cardigan Bay themed gifts and clothing. Tel: 01239 613486 Email: email@example.com Web: www.cardiganbaycompany.co.uk
- Vicini LingerieLocation 46 Pendre, Cardigan SA43 1JS Lingerie and swimwear for women. Excellent range and collections with seasonal changes. 01239 614678 Web: facebook.com/ViciniofCardigan/
You can also read about Cardigan market which houses a wide range of local businesses.