Holiday accommodation with provision for people of all abilities including wheelchair accessibility.
Facilities vary so please check with the individual accommodation provider that the property is suited to your requirements.
Many of the Cardigan Bay beaches can be accessed by wheelchair to be enjoyed by people of all abilities.
- Aberporth wheelchair friendly beach access and toilet facilities and a lovely short coast walk from Aberporth towards Tresaith is fully accessible for the first mile and provides a great vantage point to look out for dolphins close to the Cardigan Bay
- Mwnt Disabled toilet above the beach but steep steps to the beach itself.
- Newport Concrete ramp from disabled parking bays to back of beach where the sand is sometimes firm.
- New Quay Harbour Beach There is sloping access all the way down to the beach
- Penbryn Parking at the edge of the beach
- Poppit Wooden boardwalk on small section of the beach nicely sheltered by the small dunes behind.
- Tresaith Sea view from the back of the beach is accessible via a short path from the car park.