Bungalow overlooking Tresaith Beach with sea views across Cardigan Bay.
The open plan sitting room with dining area has a wood-burning stove making this holiday cottage suitable for ‘out of season’ coastal breaks. A perfect location for exploring the rockpools, coast paths and the safe sandy beach with it’s unique waterfall is a great place to swim, paddle board or kayak. Two minutes walk from the Ship Inn for indoor or outdoor meals.
Delyn Aur sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- Double Bedroom, Single bedroom & pullout bed, Kids Bunkbed room
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin & WC
- Kitchen – Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, washing machine
- Oil central heating PLUS wood-burning stove
- TV, DVD, payphone
- Bed linen and towels included
- Cot / highchair available on request
- Parking for three cars
- Storage for holiday paraphernalia and beach equipment in hallway
- Large patio with table and chairs