Description The footpath links the villages of Aberporth and Tresaith, passing above several rocky inlets on the way.
- Aberporth From the dolphin car park walk round the bay and uphill with the sea to your left, after the toilet block pass through housing to the cliff top. The path now follows the coast heading towards the distinctive headland of Ynys Lochtyn (symbol of the heritage coast). As you draw near to Tresaith, a waterfall the Afon Saith diverted in the last Ice Age, comes into view on the far side of the beach.
- NOTES: The great little Cardi Bach bus runs along this route Cardi Bach and even has provision for carrying bikes!
- Cwtch Carys Aberporth
- Fern Cottage Aberporth
- Cwmberwyn Holiday Cottage Tresaith
- Tegfor Tresaith Holiday Property
- Delyn Aur Tresaith Holiday Cottage
- Clifftop Railway Carriage Aberporth
- Golygfa Mor Tresaith Holiday Property
- The Beach House Carreg Las Tresaith