Description Coast path, woodland and fantastic views. NB Check the tide.
Start The walk starts at the jetty by New Quay harbour
- At low tide, follow the beach till Llanina where you turn inland to meet up with the alternative high tide route from New Quay at Pont Llanina car park.
- At high tide follow Glanmor Terrace parallel to the beach uphill to just below the Black Lion Inn and turn left to follow the lane till it meets the B4342 and left to Brongwyn Lane. If the tide allows, a lane to your left connects with the beach, if not follow the road and turn left when signposted to Llania and Pont Llanina car park.
- Pont Llanina car park follow the well marked path to a T junction, bear right through old farmyard and path climbs first through woods then spectacular open views of Cardigan Bay.
- Craig Ddu The coast path rises to Craig Ddu before levelling off to approach Gilfach Holiday Village. Pass through via the stone stile and across a bridge before continuing through a field, follow the fence then diagonally.
- Aberaeron Enjoy the views as you continue along the coast path to arrive in Aberaeron below the yacht club from where a wooden bridge takes you to Aberaeron harbour and town.
- Return to New Quay by bus from the high street, or if you have enough daylight and energy left, follow the walk in reverse
- Tawelfan Cottage near Aberaeron
- Morva Holiday Cottage New Quay
- Four Seasons New Quay
- Oswald Lodge Llanon nr Aberaeron
- Lynwood Large Holiday Property Aberaeron
- Belvedere New Quay
- Five Oaks ‘Acorn’ Caravan New Quay
- Gilfachreda Lodge New Quay
- Ty Ffynnon Aberaeron Cardigan Bay
- Sailhouse Loft New Quay
- Penllwyn Holiday Cottages CwmTydu New Quay
- Five Oaks Guesthouse New Quay
- New Quay Holiday Park (Quay West)
- Roath Cottage near Aberaeron
- Geraig Holiday Cottage Aberaeron
- Meadow View Llanon Aberaeron