Three bed-roomed holiday cottage sleeps 6
This spacious holiday cottage is located in one of the colourful Aberaeron streets which leads from the town to the seafront. Just round the corner from the harbour, and with everything your need for a family holiday on your doorstep. Aberaeron has great restaurants and take-away food options for the days you want to eat out.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Three beautifully dressed bedrooms
- 1 king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC,
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Dining room with setting for six people
- Sitting room with comfortable sofas and TV
- Well designed and appointed kitchen with double doors to dining room
- Cloakroom/utility with washing machine
Bari Holiday Cottage Features
- Oil central heating for all year round comfort
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Cot, stair-gate and highchair available
- Enclosed garden with patio and furniture a delightful sun trap to enjoy the sea air.
- Two well behaved pet dogs welcome
- Roadside parking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants are just a couple of minutes walk away.
Kitchen leads to the dining room
Twin Bed Room
Bari Cottage, Tabernacle Street, Aberaeron Ceredigion