A room with a view just made for two!
Incredible location overlooking Cardigan Bay with the chance to spot dolphins. The coast path between the two beaches of Aberporth and Tresaith beach is right on your doorstep.
Enjoy spectacular views from every room or sit on the sun deck and enjoy the peace of the sound of the sea.
Self Catering Accommodation
- One bedroom with a King Size Double bed and freestanding bath
- Shower Room with separate shower, basin & WC
- Open plan living area with Kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burning stove
- Lobby / Utility Room
- Sky TV including Sky Cinema and Sky Formula 1, DVD
- Private sundeck with table and seating overlooking the sea
Clifftop Railway Carriage Features
- Electric underfloor heating and wood burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher,
- Bed linen included but please bring your own towels and tea towels
- Off road parking for one car and a boat
- Sorry, no pets
- Shop, pub and coast 5 mins walk
- NB: Towels will not be provided due to Covid Guidelines. Due to the cliff top location of this property it is not suitable for children. One basket of logs is supplied and more are available to buy locally
Lounge area with woodburner
Luxurious Bath in Bedroom
Clifftop Carriage, Aberporth, Cardigan Bay west Wales
More information and availability for Clifftop Carriage
Explore around Aberporth
Look out for dolphins and seabirds