Sleeps 6 in three bedrooms
Comfortable holiday cottage for families and friends to enjoy the seaside on their doorstep, walk the Ceredigion coastal footpath or relax by the stove and enjoy the quiet.
There is a fantastic local pub, beautiful walks and plenty of wildlife to spot all from your doorstep. Take a stroll into the village of Aberporth and relax on the sandy beach.
BOOK NOW or
Lovely traditional welsh semi-detached cottage with topsy turvy accommodation to maximise woodland views – just three minutes’ walk from the family friendly sandy beaches of Aberporth
Holiday Cottage with Beamed Living Room
- Upstairs accommodation
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- 42″ Freeview TV
- DVD player
- Initial logs for wood burner included
- Travel cot and highchair
Well equipped spacious kitchen with wood floor
- electric oven
- electric hob
- washing machine
Separate Dining Room
Formal dining is in the separate dining room that leads onto a balcony
Wet room: With shower and toilet – also on the first floor.
Three comfortable downstairs bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double – with underfloor heating
- Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom – with underfloor heating
- Bed linen and towels included
Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, and toilet.
Features of Glyn y Mor Holiday Cottage
- Lawned garden with patio
- garden furniture and
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Please note: There are 10 steps in the garden. There is an un-fenced stream in the grounds, 50 yards away.
Garden Patio and BBQ