Newport Holiday Home sleeps 8
With four bedrooms and four bathrooms Nevern House in the heart of Newport makes a perfect holiday location for families and friends. A short walk to the pubs and restaurants or a stroll to the local beach and coast path. There is even a local 18 hole golf course with fantastic views across Cardigan Bay.
Enjoy the local beaches or stay home and have a family get together in the large open plan holiday accommodation. The separate snug and external games room ensure space for everyone.
Self Catering Accommodation
- Four well appointed bedrooms:
- 1 ground floor King size double bedroom with TV
- 1 first floor King size double with TV and en-suite shower room
- 1 first floor Twin with combined TV/DVD,
- 1 first floor Twin with combined TV/DVD and en-suite shower room
- First floor bathroom with bath, basin & WC
- Ground floor shower room with separate shower, baby changing unit, basin & WC
- Cot, highchair and stair gate available on request
Nevern House Features
- Large light open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Snug lounge with wood burning stove
- Games room external to property with pool table, dartboard, basic gym equipment
- Gas central heating with wood burning stove and underfloor heating downstairs
- Kitchen includes a double electric oven and five ring gas hob
- American style freezer
- Fridge, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room,
- Smart TV
First floor twin bedroom
Ground floor king sized bedroom
One of Four Bathrooms
Open plan kitchen and breakfast bar
Large garden lawn & patio
Nevern House Newport
The garden and patio have a garden table and chairs and brick built barbecue. There is off road parking for four cars.
Further information and availability at Nevern House
Booking and availability
Discover Newport Pembrokeshire
Newport beach and the River Nevern estuary are perfect for beach days or bird watching. The Pembrokeshire coast path can be explored in either direction – northwards you can see the incredible rock formations at Ceibwr Bay and a visit to Pentre Ifan should not be missed. Newport town has a great range of pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops.