Holiday Bungalow sleeps 4 in Newport Pembrokeshire
Complete with gas central heating this comfortable bungalow makes a perfect base for exploring Newport and the Pembrokeshire coast at any time of year.
Within walking distance of the local shops, restaurants and cafes and the local beach, or stroll along the estuary to the huge beach and scenic golf club across the River Nevern.
Holiday Bungalow Features
- Two bedrooms: 1 with a King Size bed and 1 twin bedroom
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Shower Room, basin, heated towel rail and toilet
- Cloakroom with toilet and basin
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon, honesty telephone
- Gas central heating
Ground Floor Twin Bedroom
Ground Floor King-sized Bed Room
Large Stylish Kitchen
Two Gardens and Outdoor Dining
Good to Know
- Highchair provided
- Off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed lawned and fenced garden with patio, table, chairs and BBQ
- Separate unenclosed lawned garden with decking and garden furniture sloping down to the stream
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (additional charge applies)
- Note: Two garden areas – one is enclosed for dogs and children, another is open and slopes down to nearby stream
Explore around Newport Pembrokeshire
Newport beach and estuary are perfect for beach days or bird watching. The Pembrokeshire coast path can be explored in either direction – northwards you can see the incredible rock formations at Ceibwr Bay and a visit to Pentre Ifan should not be missed. Newport town has a great range of pubs, cafes and shops.