Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms
Large house in elevated position in New Quay with stunning views and an enclosed garden to the rear.
New Quay has everything you need to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday, lovely coast walks, boat trips, dolphin watching (even from the house if you are lucky) and a wide range of places to eat and drink. There are also annual festivals and events.
Holiday Accommodation Details
Bedroom 1 King-Size room with ensuite shower room and WC
Bedroom 2 Double bedroom
Bedroom 3 King zip-and-link bedroom (can be made up as a twin zip-and-link size beds on request)
Bedroom 4 Bunk bedroom
Bathroom Family bathroom with a bath, separate shower and WC
Shower room with shower and WC (ground floor)
Self catering New Quay
Overlooking New Quay and sea views of Cardigan Bay, Claremont provides spacious accommodation for families or groups of friends.
The large sitting room comfortable seating with TV and has sea views at one end and French doors to the courtyard and garden. To the other side of the entrance the kitchen diner has sea views from the bay window, a multifuel stove and ample seating for eight at the dining tables.
- Electric AGA range oven and hob,
- fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- TV in lounge multi-fuel wood burner
- Small courtyard garden with seating plus a raised patio
- Shop, pub, restaurant and beach within walking distance
- Please note the patio is reached via steep external steps
- 2 dogs allowed.