Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
Set in an elevated position with views across Tresaith and the sea, enjoy this warm and cosy centrally heated cottage at any time of year.
From Cwmberwyn walk down to the beach or the great local pub where you can eat on the terrace overlooking the sea – and maybe even watch the dolphins.
On the first floor is a large open-plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen and dining area. The balcony has sea views and provides a great space to enjoy the evening sea views and clean west Wales sea air. There is one bedroom downstairs and one on the first floor, both with bathrooms.
Unusually for Tresaith there is parking for two cars, though the short walk down the stepped footpath to the beach or pub means you can leave the car for longer trips along Cardigan Bay.
Cwmberwyn Tresaith Features
- Bedroom 1: One king-sized bed with en-suite bath, hand held shower, basin and WC
- Bedroom 2: One ground-floor king-sized bedroom
- Shower room Ground-floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space: To maximise the views – first floor with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Central heating
- Electric oven, grill and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, Free WiFi
- Balcony with seating and sea view
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Shop in Aberporth 1.2 miles and The Ship Inn 0.6 miles