Enjoy exploring the rural landscape around Lampeter or the views from the lovely garden. From fishing on the local River Teifi which runs all the way to Poppit Sands to stargazing in the hot tub you can experience a peaceful holiday in the Welsh countryside.
The comfortable sitting room is the place to put your feet up by the wood burning stove or enjoy just watching the birds and wildlife through the French windows.
With a hot tub on the patio, a welcoming wood burner stove and oil fired Rayburn, you can all enjoy a family holiday in comfort in this rural retreat.
Holiday Cottage Features
The well-equipped kitchen / dining room provides plenty of space for everyone to join in preparing meals and then settle round the table to share them together. There is a shop 1 mile away and a pub 2 miles away.
- Hot tub
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Electric oven gas hob
- Garden / Patio
- Cot and Highchair available
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
Five bedrooms sleeps eight
Five bedrooms provide versatile sleeping accommodation, with one bedroom on the ground floor, one with an en-suite and one a cot room, especially for the little one, so all can enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
- 1 x double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x twin
- 1 x 4′ double
- 1 x ground floor 4′ double
- 1 x cot room
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and hot tub
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
Note: 1. Narrow stairs 2. Steps up onto lawned area and drop off this into lane, so children to be supervised 3. As livestock in surrounding fields, dogs to be kept on leads when outside and farm sheds next to property out of bounds.