A Victorian holiday villa with many period details just two minutes walk from the sandy Blue Flag Tresaith beach with it’s waterfall and rockpools and the welcoming Ship Inn.
Five bedroomed Tremle Holiday Cottage Tresaith sleeps ten.
Five star holiday cottage
Recently renovated but retaining many of the Victorian features the house enjoys a private location bordered by streams and the Ceredigion coast path.
The garden and patio with ample garden furniture and barbecue provide a lovely space to enjoy long evenings with friends or family. The tiny village of Tresaith is the perfect base for enjoying safe beaches, great hikes and if you are lucky the chance to spot dolphins in the bay.
The lounge has an open fire and oil central heating throughout ensuring comfort at any time of year. The dining room has a refectory table and leather dining chairs with seating for 10 people, plus a high chair.
Holiday Accommodation Details
The house has five bedrooms
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with a King size bed – first floor
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with a King size bed – first floor
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom – first floor
Large family bathroom – bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet
Shower room with shower, wash basin & toilet
Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom – second floor
Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom – second floor
Washroom with toilet and wash basin
Features of Tremle Holiday Cottage
- Well equipped kitchen
- Large range cooker with 6 gas burners and double electric oven
- Microwave, fridge and dishwasher.
- Utility Room with Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Freezer & Fridge
- Parking for four cars (one is car port also suitable for kayaks etc)
- SMART TV and freesat, DVD, CD/radio
- Good selection of games, books and DVDs
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Large garden with stream boundary on two side
- Patio with table & seating for 10 BBQ and outside toilet
- 2 Dogs Welcome [by arrangement]
- Superfast broadband WiFi
- Games room with Table Tennis Table
Tresaith Village Cardigan Bay
Explore around Tremle Holiday Cottage Tresaith
Walk from Tresaith to Aberporth along the coast path, or in the opposite direction to Penbryn Beach.
Read about Tresaith here and see information about the two beaches in Aberporth.