Spacious holiday home in the centre of Cardigan with four bedrooms sleeping up to eight people.
This large Victorian town house has been carefully renovated to create a bright and welcoming holiday home.
Suitable for all year use the warm and comfortable accommodation is perfectly situated to enjoy all the attractions of Cardigan town with cafés and restaurants all within a few minutes walk, or to explore the fabulous Cardigan Bay coast with it’s Blue Flag beaches and peaceful coast paths.
Maenayron Accommodation Details
- Bedroom 1: Ensuite attic master bedroom with king-size bed – ensuite with shower, WC and hand basin
- Bedroom 2: Spacious double bedroom and with option of baby cot
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom which can be made up into a super king bed on request
- Bedroom 4: Full sized single bunk beds suitable for children or adults
- Family Bathroom: Spacious bathroom, with large shower and separate bath, WC and hand basin
Features of Maenayron
Maenayron is large enough to accommodate eight adults or a large family group.
The comfortable lounge is furnished in a contemporary style. It features a wall mounted fire and two large sofas and TV with Freeview & DVD player – the armchair with it’s own reading light is a cosy corner to enjoy.
There is also a separate family room with French windows to the garden and entertainment options including a TV, iPod dock, PS3 games console and a selection of board games.
Kitchen and Dining Room
The dining room has seating for eight and enjoys a garden view through the bay window.
- Very well-equipped kitchen
- Fridge/freezer, Gas hob with electric fan oven, Microwave
- Dishwasher and Washer Drier
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Dogs welcome
Family / Play Room
Large Family Bathroom
Patio leading to garden
Garden and Parking
Explore around Maenayron
Mwnt and Poppit Sands are the local National Trust beaches.
The all Wales coast path runs through Cardigan which is perfectly placed to access both the Ceredigion and the Pembrokeshire coast.
Here are just some of the places to eat and drink on your doorstep.
Outdoors there is a patio with garden furniture and lawn and beyond private parking for two cars with the option of extra parking in the swimming pool car park across the lane for a small charge.