Open plan holiday accommodation for two
This self catering holiday lodge is set in the owners spacious garden and located just outside the Cardigan Bay town of Aberystwyth.
Sit on the veranda and enjoy the location overlooking the garden. The perfect retreat for two at the end of a day’s sightseeing or hiking.
Holiday accommodation features
- All ground floor
- One bedroom: 1 twin bedroom
- En-suite shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview
Bright open plan accommodation
- Off road parking for up to two cars
- Lockable storage
- Veranda with table and chairs for outdoor dining
- Sorry, no pets
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note Adults only, no children
- Note Llewelyn Lodge is accessed by 4 steps and therefore may not be suitable for people with limited mobility.
Comfortable Twin Bedroom
Modern Shower Room
Location and local attractions
Aberystwyth has an excellent range of shops, cafes and restaurants. Exploring further afield there is the wonderful Cardigan Bay coast with it’s beaches and the chance to spot dolphins in the bay. Aberystwyth has an arts centre for a wide range of entertainment including galleries and cinema.
Find out about Aberystwyth town and if you want to explore inland, there is a great bike ride from Aberystwyth to Devil’s Bridge.
Veranda with garden view