A stunning detached stone cottage in Newport Pembrokeshire providing twelve guests with beautiful accommodation in the heart of this coastal town.
Sleeps 12 in 5 bedrooms
Large holiday home for up to 10 adults and 2 children with features to keep everyone happy. There are two sitting rooms to spread out in and a lovely children’s twin room up under the eaves of the house with a delightful ‘play house’.
Everything you need for a great holiday is within walking distance including the beach and local pubs and restaurants.
Holiday accommodation features
- Large kitchen diner with TV
- Range cooker with 8-ring gas hob
- Fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- 4 televisions so no compromises on who watches their favourite programme
- Sitting room with woodburner
- Second sitting room leading to Games room with pool table
- Utility Room
- Gas central heating for all year round comfort.
Five Bedroom Holiday Home
- 1 double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower, basin, and WC,
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 family room with four singles
- 1 children’s twin bedroom with playhouse
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower, basin, bidet, heated towel rail and WC
- Ground-floor shower room with shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
Children’s room with playhouse
Inside the playhouse
Second Siting Room
One of three bathrooms
Enclosed rear garden with patio
- Lawn and outdoor dining furniture
- Off-road parking for up to five cars
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Shop and pub 0.1 mile, beach less than 0.5 miles
Explore around Ty Morlais Newport
Newport beach and estuary are perfect for beach days or bird watching. The Pembrokeshire coast path can be explored in either direction – northwards you can see the incredible rock formations at Ceibwr Bay and a visit to Pentre Ifan should not be missed. Newport town has a great range of pubs, cafes and shops.